IMM Financial…Business Financing done right.
Whether you are seeking something on the smaller side or something a little larger, an IMM Small Business Facilities are very flexible and simple to apply for. Below are the program requirements which show why we refer to this program as our Simplified Loan Program.
- Minimum Sales of $5000/mo;
- Minimum of 5 deposits per month;
- Minimum Credit Score of 500;
- In Business for 6+ Months;
- Maximum of 5 NSFs/mo.
- Up to $1 Million;
- Advance up to 100% of Monthly Sales;
- No Assignment of Sales Receipts;
- Repayment Terms 3 – 18 months.
Whether you are looking for Small Business Financing for a Restaurant, for a Construction Business or other options for Financing a Business, IMM Simplified Small Business Loans may have options for you.
How to Apply for a Small Business Lending with IMM Financial:
To start, please fill in the questionnaire which will give us a basic idea what you are looking for. We will respond to you with a formal 1 page application which is very simple. You would be asked to complete it and then email or fax it to us with the last 3 month bank statements (in most cases). Once it has been received we will review it and then get back to you promptly with an offer.
Once you accept our offer and return the loan documents you will normally receive your Small Business Loan within a few days.
Simplified Business Loan Quote Request
Small Business Loan Questions and Answers
- What does IMM Financial, a top performing Small Business Lender, offer?
- Exactly how do your programs work?
- What are the Benefits to me and my company to use the services of Small Business Loan Company?
- Which industries or company types are best served by an Accounts Receivable Factoring Company?
- Who are the clients that use Invoice Factoring?
- Are the applications requirements as involved as getting a Small Business Loan? What is involved in the application process?
- Which types of companies are not eligible for funding through Small Business Loan?
- I have customers in different countries; will your Small Business Loan Program work with these Receivables too?
- What is the time line to get arrange funding for my Company using Small Business Loan?
1. What does IMM Financial, a top performing Small Business Loan Company, offer?
IMM Financial is an International Small Business Loan Company that offers Professional Commercial Financing Services which is done by the leveraging of future Receivables, or otherwise known as Accounts Receivables.
A Cash Advance against the future Receivables of the borrowing company is provided in a matter of days from the approval and endorsed agreements return. With many years of history as a driving force among Small Business Funding Companies, IMM Financial is a partner with our clients and their success is our success. Through our experience we have attained many insights into market trends and activities as a Principal Commercial Funding Company.
2. What are the mechanics of the IMM Small Business Loan Program?
A Small Business Loan will permit your future Receivables to be converted into cash. We advance you from 80% up to 100% of the average monthly sales. In using our Small Business Loan Services we provide you accelerated Cash Flow. By increasing your Working Capital you will have the ability to pay your suppliers when needed or even make use of discounts they may offer. You will be able to meet the payroll commitments and grow your business.
3. What are the Benefits to my company to use the services of an Small Business Funder?
The Benefits are Improved Cash Flow. You will be able to concentrate on running your business as opposed to chasing after payments from your customers. You will be able to purchase the inventory you need, have less stressful payrolls and take advantage of suppler discounts.
4. Which industries or company types are best served by a Small Business Loan Company?
We service nearly all industries however companies that benefit from our services the most generally have the following in common:
- Are rapidly growing and have reached the limit of their Operating Line of Credit at their bank and are in need of additional Working Capital. A Small Business Loan can meet the needs of these rapidly expanding companies.
- Are not eligible for bank funding due to the fact that the company is young or perhaps it is even a because they are a startup company. The IMM Small Business Loan Program are not concerned with the client company’s balance sheet, they are concerned with the regularity of your deposits.
- Are in workout position with their bank and are in need of options. A Small Business Loan can be a viable solution to this circumstance.
- Are seeking a temporary bridge funding solution while they pursue bank financing.
- Have previously used bankruptcy protection in the past or perhaps are in the final stages of considering doing so. A Small Business Loan can provide a quick financial option to start to repay creditors and perhaps avoid the bankruptcy all together.
5. Who are the clients that use Invoice Factoring?
We provide Small Business Loan Services to many industries such as:
- Trucking Companies
- Temporary Staffing and Recruitment Agencies
- Distributors (electronics, food and beverages, sundries, etc.)
- Importers (clothing, home furnishings, dry goods etc.)
- Printing Companies
- Building Maintenance / Window Cleaning Services
- Armed Security Agencies
- Software Developers
- Advertising Agencies
- Media Companies
- Information Technology Staffing
- Various Consulting Firms
6. Are the applications requirements as involved as getting a bank loan? What is involved in the application process?
No, the process is not nearly as intrusive as a bank application. The main condition is that our clients must have at least 5 regular deposits per month in excess of $20,000.
7. Which types of transactions are not eligible for funding through Accounts Receivable Financing?
We cannot service Small Business Loans to:
- Collection companies
- Credit Counseling companies
8. I have customers in different countries; will your Small Business Loan Program work with these Receivable too?
Absolutely, we are able to count receivables from many countries worldwide.
9. What is the time line to arrange funding my Company using the Small Business Loan Program?
Generally speaking with a full application, the typical turnaround time from the application submission until your receive funding is around 5 business days.