New York, January 26: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “ Dental Equipment Market by Product Segment Analysis (Dental Radiology Equipment, Systems & Parts, Dental Lasers, Laboratory Machines, Other Equipments) and By Regional Analysis – Global Forecast by 2016 – 2022 ”.
How Big is the Global Dental Equipment Market?
The Global Dental Equipment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 8.45 billion by 2022. This sector will grow at a CAGR of more than 5% in the given forecast period.
Request A Sample Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/requestsample/dental-equipment-market-report
Dental equipment is tooling that dental specialized use to provide dental treatment. They contain tools to remove, examine, treat, manipulate and restore teeth surrounding oral structures. Increasing aged population lead to high predominance of age related dental disorder, which is projected to sustain the industry expansion. As per the WHO that is world health organization information worldwide, 60- 90 percent of school children and nearly 100 percent of adults have cavities. So world health organization has undertaken initiative pertaining to the support of oral disease hygiene and prevention around the world. These enterprises have resulted in an increase in many dental diagnostic and therapeutic devices.
The major driving factors of Global Dental Equipment Market are as follows:
• Increasing global geriatric population base.
• Rising demand for dental tourism.
• Beginning of technological development in the field of dentistry.
The restraining factors of Global Dental Equipment Market are as follows:
• Increase in demand for refurbish dental equipment.
• High cost of advanced technologies pertaining to the field of dentistry.
The Dental Equipment Market is segmented on the lines of its product and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers dental radiology equipment, systems & parts, dental lasers, hygiene maintenance devices, laboratory machines and other equipment. Dental radiology equipment is further segmented into intra oral and extra oral. System and parts segmentation covers instrument delivery systems, vacuums & compressors, cone bean CT systems, cast machine, furnace and ovens, electrosurgical equipment, CAD/CAM and other systems and parts. Dental lasers are classified into diode lasers, carbon dioxide lasers and yttrium aluminium garnet lasers.
Hygiene maintenance devices segmentation covers sterilizers, air purification and filters and hypodermic needle incinerator. Laboratory machines are classified into ceramic furnaces, hydraulic press, electronic waxer, suction unit and micro motor. Other equipment covers chairs, hand piece, light cure and scaling unit. The dental equipment market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Dental Equipment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Dental Equipment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
What do you think? Post your comments on Facebook or Twitter.